Who We Are
We are a small 501(c)(3) rescue group located in Southeastern Ohio, dedicated to all breeds and mixed breeds rescue. Our focus is on placing rescued pit bulls and mixes into loving and permanent forever homes where they will be loved for who they are and not what they are. We believe that animal abuse and neglect is a symptom of child abuse and neglect. Our goal is to educate the public on the prevention of all abuse and neglect.
Adopting a friend:
Our adoption fee is currently 175.00. This includes spay or neuter before placement into new home, current vaccines, heartworm test, microchip and monthly heartworm preventive while the animal is in our care.
Come Visit Us!
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your tone of voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's creatures.